Monday, February 27, 2012

Great Day to Join Swagbucks

Do you love earning items for free for the things you already do?  Then Swagbucks is for you!  I wasn't sure about it when I first saw someone else talk about it on their blog but in a few months after joining I had earned myself enough points to purchase my Kindle Touch.  And it seriously couldn't be any easier.  You earn the most points just for using Swagbucks as your start place for searching on the web.  So when I go to facebook I start at the Swagbucks page type in facebook, hotmail, target, blogs anywhere I need to go.  Then at random times it rewards me with 7 to sometimes 26 Swagbucks.  You can catch these even more than once a day so that is why if you do a lot of things online it seems silly not to use it to your benefit.  They have prizes that you can purchase with your Swagbucks but the one I love the most is the $5 Amazon gift card for only 450 Swagbucks.  That is how I earned my Kindle Touch.  I just kept using my Swagbucks to purchase the gift cards until I had enough to buy it on Amazon without having to pay for it out of my own pocket!  I did that back in Nov and now I am already back up to 2260 Swagbucks again.  That is enough to get me  5- $5 Amazon gift cards.  $25 to use on Amazon for just doing what I normally do on the computer everyday.  This time I think I want to keep saving them until Oct or Nov again and see how much I can earn to help with Christmas gifts.  

I am telling you about this today not only because I love to tell others about great deals and ways to save money, but also because today is a great day to join.  When you join you get some bonus Swagbucks to start which is usually 20-50 Swagbucks but today is their 4th Birthday and they are having an awesome bonus for those who join.  If you join today you earn 140 bonus points.  That is a great start!

To join just click on the Swagbucks banner to the right and that will take you to a page to register.  I hope you check it out because it couldn't be any easier.  I am so glad I heard about it from someone and so I am happy to pass it along.  I will even add some more tips in my blog later that I have found to help earn Swagbucks faster.

Happy Searching!

2 comments:

  1. oh,I missed a couple again,I love your baby's smile in photo frame's. wow a trip to the zoo already,you 2 are just reg. mom and dad aren't you and having fun I might add. while we are still" dancing to uncertainty" here with Jerry,his cancer is still not progressing ,that is my great news .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good news Judy..still praying for you

      Delete