Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I packed up all of Logan's newborn clothes.  I was in denial for about a week or so but when his sleeves got too short and onesies too tight it was time to move on to the next size.  I knew it would come fast but I still wasn't ready:(  The fun part is that now he has a whole new wardrobe again!

This past week Logan has begun to really interact too.  If you talk to him he listens very intently and makes the cutest little sounds back to you.  But the best part are the smiles he gives you now when you talk to him.  It absolutely melts my heart and is the most wonderful sight I have ever seen.

I enjoyed spending today with my favorite little man.    
 I love all of his facial expressions. 
Especially this smile I caught.  I keep trying to catch one of his really big ones but I was happy to get this one today.
 

Isn't he just the sweetest little valentine? 

And now we are waiting for Daddy to come home to have our special valentine's dinner.  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie!! He looks so much bigger already! Time flies when you're having fun...and raising babies :-) What a special Valentines Day for you guys. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when they fit into those onsies like little sausages? :)

    ReplyDelete