Thursday, March 15, 2012

Surrounded by Sunshine


I am loving this weather!  I know it is a little early to be having 80 degree days in March so I am enjoying it while it lasts.  

Logan is loving all this sunshine too!  I mean just look at these smiles!  He is my ray of sunshine even on cloudy days.  




But all this smiling and fresh air can be tiring too!  He fell asleep as we were playing on his activity mat.  I think it is so cute and funny how his arms always get to this position when he sleeps. 

Then today we went for a walk and it was so bright we had to wear our shades.  

 But the best part of the day is when Daddy comes home from work.

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures! And to think, just a few months ago you were just praying for these exact moments! Congrats again on your new family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sometimes I just stare at him in awe and I can't believe I am here. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. THis weather is so wonderful isn't it?!! The kids are so much happier when they get fresh air. Can't believe how big Logan is getting!!! What a sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get enough of this handsome little man. So cute!!! Keep the photos coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY TIRED OUT LITTLE GUY AND YES KEEP THE PHOTOS ROLLING,CAN'T WAIT TILL HES ABOUT 2,YOU WILL HAVE HIM DANCING IN THE RAIN

    ReplyDelete