Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3 Month Checkup and a Project in the Works

Logan had his 3 month check up this morning.  He has been growing like crazy so I was so interested to get an update on his stats.  Well the biggest change this time was his length.  He went from 21 inches to 24 1/2!  Now, part of that may be because of stretching out more vs staying curled but he has definitely gotten longer.  He was 13 pounds at his two months and now he is 15 pounds and 3 ounces.  He is a healthy growing boy!



We went and took some pictures this past weekend and although Logan was being stingy with his smiles, the photos turned out cute.  After a couple different poses he was pretty much over it!  The photographer was so nice though and let us take a break to go to lunch, so that when we came back we could try to get a family shot.  I am glad we did because we caught this one thankfully right before he almost lost it all together!

So that brings me to my latest project---A Gallery Wall!  I loved when my cousin Jen at A Daily Dose of Davis shared with us her gallery wall on her blog and then I was inspired even more when my friend Cayte recently showed me her wall of family photos.  I want to display these new portraits and other Logan photos and I have just the wall for it.  

Now my husband knows when I get my creative juices flowing it is all I can think about.  So he came home yesterday to a wall full of paper shapes to mark where everything goes and frames all over the floor.  So hubby is going to work on hanging them the next couple days and I will reveal the finished product at the end of this week so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. You guys make the cutest family. Logan sure is growing fast--congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is such a Doll, Diane. I can't wait to see him this summer :-)

    Well thanks for the shout out!!! Planning a gallery wall is SO fun because you can get really creative with it. I know you are going to come up with something beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW LUCKY ARE YOU? A HUBBY THAT HANGS PICTURE( UN HEARD OF) AND A BEAUTIFUL GROWING BABY BOY( WHO'S GROWING LIKE WEED ,I MIGHT AD) HOW DO YOU KEEP HIM IN CLOTHES THAT FIT?

    ReplyDelete