Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

I know we have been MIA for awhile and I appreciate all my family and friends who have asked lately when I was going to update my blog.  I have a hard time being consistent with it, but knowing you love keeping up with Logan inspires me to get back to it.  I love sharing Logan pictures and stories:)

Unfortunately, I realized we only took videos of the morning and not any still pictures of Logan finding the eggs.  The Easter Bunny had a trail of eggs from his room to his basket of goodies in the family room.  He was very excited when he spotted the first egg and kept hopping from egg to egg down the hallway to shake them. He realized they had snacks in them and so did the dogs.  We had to keep Kahlua and Oreo on leashes so that Logan could get to the eggs before they did.  When he finally did make his way to the basket he didn't even notice it!  That's ok.  Next year he will have it all down.  I actually tried to get a picture with him and his basket, but he was never interested in it and would just take off back to the eggs.

Then we got dressed up to go to church.  This little man seriously melts my heart! Ok, I know I am his mom but what a cutie!

   

Two handsome fellas!

  

Sweet Boy!




 We had a beautiful Easter day this year!  It was a perfect spring day- 68 degrees and sunny.  It's hard to believe just a week ago we had 12 inches of snow! We all got out to enjoy it!  Logan actually received the bubble mower as a Christmas gift but it was a great day to finally open it up.


 But he would only walk with it on the sidewalk.  He wasn't too sure of the grass yet.


 Then we finished the day with a lovely dinner with Grandma Meyers.  We hope this beautiful weather is here to stay so we can do a lot more playing outside.  Hope you had a blessed Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment