Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Yay!  I just finished working this evening and that means Thanksgiving is here!  We are leaving tomorrow to travel home to family in Chicago and I am very excited and thankful to have this quality time to spend with them.  I am very thankful for my wonderful husband and best friend Bill.  I am very thankful this year for our family and friends who continue to be such a great source of support for us.  I feel very blessed to have a roof over my head and food on my table to eat everyday.  I am thankful for my job and Bill's job.  I am thankful for our health.  I am also very grateful that God opened our hearts to adoption and is providing us with the means to do so.  I am thankful for God providing me with patience as we wait (most days anyway :)!).  And I am grateful for God's love and grace.  With that alone my cup runneth over!

I was so surprised tonight when I got to work to see these flowers on the desk in the Pilates studio.  It had a card with it that said "Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude.  You are an amazing and inspiring instructor.  I am thankful for you"  What a sweet gesture of appreciation!  The funny thing is though there wasn't a name of who sent it.  I don't know if they wanted to remain anonymous or if the florist forgot to put the name on the card.  So it has me wondering who it is so I can thank them.  Definitely warms my heart to know that people enjoy my classes.


I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope the adoption process goes quickly and smoothly for you and that you come together in a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete