Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Venting

I just have to vent this evening about a situation in our area.  There was a missing one year old baby boy  reported yesterday.  It was all over the news all day.  The mother went to sleep and woke up and said the baby was gone.  It was all very fishy from the beginning because there was no forced entry.  It breaks my heart to tell you that he was found dead a few hours later and the story has been unfolding since.  Today the news announced that the mother admitted to beating little Tyler because he wouldn't be quiet in his crib and then disposed of his body.    

I am sure you that are parents out there are broken hearted at the thought of how someone could ever do something to hurt your child.  I am sure there are moments that get extremely difficult but it would never be a reaction to hurt your child.  My heart is heavy this evening because I know what it is like to wish to be blessed with a child so much that all I can do is cry out to the Lord this evening and ask why!? There are many people out there who would love and parent a child if they could and yet there are those parents out there who can and yet choose to make extremely poor decisions.

I just wanted to ask you this evening to pray for baby Tyler, to pray for his family that will miss him and to pray that God be with his mother.

4 comments:

  1. babies are my week spot-no matter how tired or busy I am-babies take first priority prayers for baby Tyler sent. I too ask for a prayer that my sister -in -law passes easily in to gods hands. hospice at home,says she is already 1 step into heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy- I will definitely pray for your sister-in-law and your family too. Power in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Diane, this is sickening indeed. I've often wondered why on earth this seems to be happening more and more. It seems almost daily anymore that one reads of these tragedies. If they would only REACH OUT to someone--I'm sure any number of people would be willing to take the child off their hands, if only they would just ASK. And all the folks so desperately wanting a child (you of all people understand that). It breaks my heart. The poor poor children.
    Enough of my novel. I'm certainly hoping things progress well for you guys. You look like such a great couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't worry about anything. There is a bright day after every dark night. All will be well.

    ReplyDelete