Friday, December 9, 2011

And The Winner Is

So the winner of The Purpose of Christmas book is Judy!  Please email me your address and I will send it out to you!

I apologize to all those that tried to comment on my contest post.  I have heard from some friends and family that they were not able to post a comment for some reason.  And I don't know enough yet to figure out what the problem might be.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!  I am sorry again to all those who tried to comment.  I will hopefully have other contests in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I almost missed that one-I get so busy on weekends this is a first for me---whopEEEEEE,CAN'T WAIT E-MAIL IS AND DON'T MAKE FUN,ITS SUPPOSE TO GIVE ENERGY -RED,i MEAN SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE-------ladyinenergy@yahoo.com--oh address ADDRESS-----9335 THOMAS AVE N. BROOKLYN PARK MN 55444-JUDY SHOCKLEY THANK YOU SO MUCH HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know ,my precious book arrived,I have not had time to get very far but from what I can,I'll love it, A TIME FOR CELEBRATION IS RIGHT,THIS IS THE DAY OF THE LORD'S VICTORY---THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it got to you ok! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted you to know ,I have been posting the purposes of Christmas each day when I read the 3rd purpose ,I sat back and told myself to send this to all my children, they needed to be reminded that we REALLY needed peace and GOODWILL on Christmas -no matter there differences-thanks again

    ReplyDelete