Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Visit with Santa

Ok so Bill and I stopped at Petsmart on Sunday to grab some treats for the boys because we were out and guess who was there--SANTA!  I looked at Bill and he just knew what was going to happen next.

He was only there for another hour so we ran home, got Kahlua and Oreo, and made it back in plenty of time.  The Humane Society of Missouri was putting it on so I don't feel so bad about being crazy because the proceeds are going to a good cause.   Kahlua was timid as usual and Oreo warms up to anyone right away.  I am surprised that Kahlua even sat next to Santa on the floor and didn't move.  They did a good job and I think it turned out cute.

And don't forget to enter to win one of my favorite books from my last post.  You can check it out here

3 comments:

  1. Really cute, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doggie and santa pictures! They look so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy ,wait til I tell my neighbor,she will be green with envy or bringing her animals to see Santa too. she dresses her pets on Halloween,echo-her choc.lab always wearing a bandanna around his neck she says echo ,thinks he is human and there cat thinks she's a dog>>>>>>>bong!

    ReplyDelete