Monday, June 25, 2012

6 Months Old

I can't believe Logan is 6 months old already!  Even he was surprised when I told him.


He has been rolling over, laughing, playing with his toys more, starting to eat cereal and veggies and just started to really have this little boy look to him vs baby.  It is amazing to me how much he has changed in 6 months.  And when I asked him why he is growing so fast he just looked at me like "Oh mom, that's what I am supposed to do silly."


And then I said ok but you are going to stay this size now right?  And Logan just laughed. 


I am savoring every moment and each new stage but I sure wish I could bottle it up somehow too! That's why I love scrapbooking because it is a way to keep precious memories.  Hopefully I can find some time to work on those soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Diane...he is SO BIG!!!! I seriously can't wait to see that peanut at the reunion this year. He is such a doll :-)

    ReplyDelete