Monday, June 11, 2012

Our weekend in review

What a busy but fun weekend!
First, Logan thought he better kick back and relax before all the festivities:)

On Fri night our friends Cayte and Matt and their daughter Lucy invited us to the game.  It was fun to take the kids to their first baseball game.  I think Daddy was the most excited to take Logan.  Don't worry fellow Cubs fans- even though we are at a Cardinals game Logan was wearing his Cubs socks!


Logan had a great time taking in all the new sights and sounds.  But when he tuckered out, not even the  cheers from the crowd woke this guy.  


Then on Sat evening Bill and I had our first date night since we became a family of three.  We enjoyed a sunset dinner at the wineries.  As much as it was nice to have an evening together it was even nicer to pick up Logan at the end of the night.  We missed our little guy!



When my cousin Kris contacted me that she was going to be in the area I was so excited to meet her at the zoo with the kids.  It was such beautiful weather and I am so glad we had the chance to meet up.  This pic was taken as we were leaving so you can see that the kids had a good time as some of them were falling asleep:)









Logan enjoyed his first train ride around the zoo.  


I wish the weekend could have been just a little longer.  Who knows what we could have fit in then!







1 comment:

  1. I saw that you went to the zoo-how did Logan like all those animals? my grandson (16 months) is so skittish around any animals

    ReplyDelete