Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Festival Treasure

So my mom and aunt came to visit a few days ago.  We took them to a huge festival that was going on over the weekend and when I say huge I mean it took us two days just to cover everything.  It was extremely hot but as a lover of all things crafty, this festival is worth it.  The crafters were from over 30 states and totaled over 300...and that didn't even include the food vendors.

So what did I find?  Well I picked up a few soup mixes and dips.  It is hard for me not to get these when they have all of them out for you to sample.  I also got a cotton bag that is supposed to make baking potatoes a snap in the microwave.  But my favorite treasure is the one that made me laugh.






If you are a scrapper too, then you know why I just had to get this to hang in my scrapbooking room :)

3 comments:

  1. HaHa!! That is so cute! Love a good sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign!! Looking forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Apple Pie Gal- I am glad my husband has one too as I was buying it right when he was standing next to me! He He

    @Workman Family- thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete