Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Little Visitor

So my darling husband comes back inside the house the other evening from taking the dogs out.  He says, Diane I have something to show you outside, but before I do promise me you will NOT touch it.  I didn't quite know what he was up to either.  I promised but as soon as he showed me I understood why he said what he did.

Don't you just want to scoop this baby bunny up and cuddle him!  My hubby knows me so well!  

The dogs actually spotted him laying on the warm rocks all tucked away safe.  I was very worried about where the mother was, but we did finally see her and the little one together later that evening. 

6 comments:

  1. How tiny! At first I thought it was a mouse. Now I see that tiny little rabbit ear. Glad to hear mom's nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the best spot for a nap, is it? How adorable. And you're so right---who WOULDN'T want to cuddle that little doll!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! I am so glad that Bill is in tune with you!! HA! What a cute little bugger! I wanna hug'em and kiss'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. We see baby bunnies all the time, but sometimes the cat does too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody- That is what I thought it was at first and I wondered why on earth would he show me that until I saw the little ears too!

    Sue- I know sooo cute right!?

    Diana-If he wouldn't have stopped me I would have had that little guy in my hands!

    Lorie- Oh no! Luckily our dogs just spot them but never get close. I don't even think they would know what to do if they actually caught one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute bunny-we had so many in the winter I called everything in sight "cocoa puffs" you know bunnies?

    ReplyDelete