Thursday, September 1, 2011

On the road

I am currently on a trip to IN to visit some friends.  It has been a long time and I am so glad to finally have a chance to see them.  I love that I still keep in touch with my college room mates.  They stood up at our wedding and have been there for me through so much since then too.

I will also get to see a professor that I still keep in touch with and her husband.  They were wonderful to me back then and I love that they are still a part of my life.  When studying dance in college, classes were usually small and instructors went by their first names.  So that, along with the many hours we spent with instructors in class, rehearsals, the theatre etc., it was not unusual to become really good friends.

See you again soon with a post about my trip!

3 comments: