Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Target Trip

This week there are some good bargains at Tar-Jay, especially if you like Kashi items.  They have their Kashi items Buy 5 Get 1 Free this week.  And when you stack coupons on top of that it was definitely time to stock up.  I was very happy with this because I want to save money but I also want to make sure we are still eating healthy too.  Here is what I scored:
4 Kashi meals, 2 boxes of crackers, 1 box of cookies, 1 box of pita chips, 3 boxes of granola bars, 1 bottle of glass cleaner, 2 hand soaps, 1 can of shaving cream, 1 can of hairspray, box of Schick disposable razors, 7-count Zyrtec, and Advil.

The total got close to $60 when the cashier first rang everything up, but after coupons (which today I had one for every item I purchased) my total with tax was $30.98!

You can find the coupons for Kashi granola bars, cereals and snack items on the Target Coupon Page. You can also print these coupons here:
$.75/1 Kashi Frozen Entree or Pizza 
$1/3 Kashi GoLean Bars, Single Serve or Multi-packs



Thanks to Clippin with Carie for always helping me find great deals!

4 comments:

  1. I love Kashi!!! Thanks for the tip cuz...I will be printing and shopping for those things this week :-) You may be my new coupon guru!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy can' wait to get a printer! Those are all good buys. I got one big one for myself this week on line I got the really nice oreck vacuum bags 8 for $17.50-and free s&h all hepa, they came today in the mail and they look like cloth bags, they will last a long time too [ we use a different vac downstairs,-only I get to touch the oreck!--lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. I wish I were better at finding the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- I hope you got your deals!

    Judy- I love finding great deals online! Way to go!

    Jody- I used not even bother with coupons when it came to grocery shopping but I am learning more as I go along.

    ReplyDelete