Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Fun

We have really been enjoying this wonderful October.  The leaves have been changing but the weather has still been warm and sunny here with a cool breeze.  To me that is the perfect fall weather.  I would rather have that than the gloomy rainy days.

So besides the great weekend we just had with our visitors, this October has also been filled with lots more fun.  We enjoyed a day at the wineries and dinner with our friends Cayte and Matt and Jen and Frank.
Here are the girls:

And here are the guys:

This was our scenery for the day.  So beautiful to watch the sunset.

Cayte and Matt, Bill and I

We also spent a day at Eckert's Farm with Bill's mom.  We had a great dinner there and picked up some yummy fall food, pumpkins and mums.

And to end here is what I did with the decorations we picked up:

What a great fall!




2 comments:

  1. the mums just do put the right touch in your outdoor decor-beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy! I loved the colors when I saw them!

    ReplyDelete