Sunday, October 30, 2011

We didn't do it

My dogs overall are very good dogs but as we all can be a little rambunctious at times these two are no exceptions.  So I wanted to share something with you that made me laugh.  Bill was gone and I was working downstairs in the basement and I thought it seemed way too quiet.  As I looked around the room and realized neither dog was sleeping anywhere near I had a suspicious feeling that they were up to no good. As I approached the top of the stairs and hallway this is what I found.


They look sweet and innocent don't they?  What made me laugh was how they just sat there too like "what toilet paper mom?"  As mischievous as these guys can be (especially when you leave the bathroom door open which is not usually allowed in our house to avoid such occassions) I love them to pieces! Even when they get into trouble.

7 comments:

  1. That is way too cute! I could not be mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica for visiting my blog. You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Aggie is just as bad! We wake up every morning with a messed up roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog is the very same. And I can never be mad at her when she gives me those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my--that picture worth a thousand words-can you frame it

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Oh dear. Well, "kids" will be kids!
    Their faces are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wens- I am so glad you got a profile! Now maybe I can get you to start a blog!

    Thanks Jen for stopping by my blog. Hope you are doing well!

    Judy- I scrapbook all my pictures and each of the boys has their own!

    Sue- you just gotta love em right?

    ReplyDelete