Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mystery Guest

Sorry blogging friends.  I can't believe my last post was that long ago.  Where does the time go?  It has just been busy here with work, Bill's dad visiting, home projects, recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed etc.  I have all these ideas for posts and just haven't had a chance to write.  So I promise not to leave you hanging for so long next time.

I am currently getting my house ready for my cousins Kristen and Kim who are visiting this weekend. I am sooo excited.  They are arriving tomorrow evening.  We don't have anything planned for during the day on Sat yet but it is supposed to be a beautiful 70 degree sunny fall day so anything can happen.  Then at midnight we are going to a ghost tour in an old town near here.  What is really fun too is that they told me last weekend that there is also another person coming....a mystery guest!  Now I know it will be a fun surprise but it has been killing me all week.  I can't wait to see who it is! and then share with all of you:)

2 comments: