Friday, May 25, 2012

Mega Swagbucks Day!

Just a reminder friends that Fridays are always Mega Swagbucks day!  What does that mean?  Well in doing your searches you can earn higher Swagbuck amounts.  For instance this morning as I typed in Facebook in the search box 17 Swagbucks came up!  The norm on other days is about 7-11.  And don't forget you can earn multiple times in a day so always go to your Swagbucks page to search!

On top of that there are collector's bills right now that can earn you some bonus Swagbucks.  What are  collector's bills?  Right now you are looking to collect all five carnival bills, the theme for this weekend.  If you collect all five by May 31 you earn some extra Swagbucks.  How do you collect them?  Just by doing your searches.  That's what I love about Swagbucks- again earning points that I can turn into gift cards just for doing what I already do on the computer.  So let's say you search and a Swagbuck amount shows up that you just earned.  Right next to that amount will be a special bill.  Have all five show up sometime before May 31 and they automatically add on the extra Swagbucks to your account.  If you want to see how many you have collected so far-It started on May 23- click on your name in the top right corner.  That gives you a drop down box of options- click on My Swagbucks.  That screen gives you three tabs-Summary, Ledger, Collector's Bills- Click on Collector's Bills.  There you will see either empty boxes of bills you still need to get or ones that you already have.

Just another fun way to earn some extra points.  I only have two more to get!  If you want to join Swagbucks just click here or on the Swagbucks banner on the right side of my blog.  Happy Searching:)

2 comments:

  1. I gave up on swag bucks for awhile-I didn't last long did I? but everyone was telling me that our computer was slower using it ,I should never had swag for my main like Mozilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that stinks Judy! I love using it but if it is not easy for you with your computer it is not worth it.

      Delete