Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend and Little Character Contest

This weekend didn't turn out quite like we had hoped.  We were all set to take Logan to the pool for the first time, do some yard work, and enjoy the summer weather.  It ended up we didn't do any of those things for two reasons- 1) It was almost 100 degrees outside and 2) our little guy had a 101 degree temp:(

It was the first time he has been sick and I think I gained a couple new gray hairs because of it.  Honestly, I won't go into it as I want to spare you the yuckie sickie details, but we did find ourselves in the ER on Sun to figure out what he had.  Thankfully it was a virus that just had to run its course, but I am glad we went just to know how we could make him more comfortable as he was screaming in pain at times.  And we are so grateful that he is feeling so much better and is more like himself today.

I just wanted my sweet boy to get his happy smile back!

This picture takes me to the Little Character Photo Contest that Disney baby is holding right now.  I entered this picture of Logan in the contest.  A couple of the prizes are selected by the staff but there is also a prize for the "Fan Favorite".  That is where everyone can vote for their favorite.  You can vote for more than one photo so if you know someone else in the contest you can still vote for them too.  Also you can vote for the same photo once a day until the contest closes on June 18th.  So please vote once a day if you can!  We would really appreciate all the votes we can get for our "Little Character"!

Click Here to Vote!

4 comments:

  1. Aww..poor Logan. I hate when the kids are sick...you feel so helpless! Hopefully he is going MUCH better today. And of course I will go vote for your Little Character right now!!! He is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete